Ried Steinberg - Grinzing, 1 ÖTW, Wiener Gemischter Satz DAC 2020 0,75l
Classified «Erste Lage» by the ÖTW - Wiener Qualitätswein
- Maturation:finished dry, intensive aging on the lees
- Alcohol concentration:13 Vol%
- Drinking temperature:9-11 °C
- Residual sugar:3,2 g/l
- tartness:5,8 g/l
- Storability:very high potential for aging, ten years and more
- Location:Ried Steinberg, Grinzing
The steeply sloped vineyard Ried Steinberg, first mentioned in 1340 in official records, is among the most rich-in-tradition white-wine vineyards of Vienna, and is simply drenched by sunlight from springtime to late autumn. Its stony and mineral-laden soils yield very concentrated and powerful wines with great potential for aging.
Fine nuances of yellow fruits, a whiff of apricot, delicate pear and a touch of mineral with an extremely complex bouquet.
Juicy, elegant and refreshing arc of acidity.
This wine is classified
by the ÖTW.