Ried Hofbreiten - Bisamberg Wien, Blauer Zweigelt 2019 0,75 l
Viennese quality wine
- Maturation:dry, 18 months maturation in barriques
- Alcohol concentration:13,5 % vol.
- Drinking temperature:18 °C
- Residual sugar:1,2 g/l
- tartness:5,3 g/l
- Storability:high aging potential, 10 years+
- Location:Ried Hofbreiten, Bisamberg Wien
Medium ruby hue with a bright, youthful rim.
Fine and elegant fruit aromas evolve in the glass, that develop to an abundance of ripe cherries and berries with hints of chocolate.
The palate is dry and supple, with juicy characters and an appealing style.
Intense fruit characters, morello cherry, delicate dry texture and refined tannins, supple and a lingering, elegant finish.