Cuvée Atrium 2016 0,75l
Viennese Quality Wine
- Maturation:dry, 36 months maturation in barriques, cork
- Alcohol concentration:13,5 vol.%
- Drinking temperature:18°C
- Residual sugar:1 g/l
- tartness:5,8 g/l
- Storability:high aging potential, 10 years+
- Location:Ried Jungenberg & Ried Bellevue
Deep and rich hue with a developing mahogany rim.
Enticing herbal bouquet of garden lovage and liquorice, over pepper, spice and a hint of cedar.
The palate displays elegance with integrated cranberry and forest floor characters reminiscent of Piedmont wines, with spice and supportive acidity. The tannins are persistent and ripe, that lead the wine to a long, lingering finale.