Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 0.75 l
Viennese Quality Wine
- Maturation:dry, 24 months maturation in barriques, cork
- Alcohol concentration:13.5 %vol.
- Drinking temperature:18 °C
- Residual sugar:1 g/l
- tartness:5,2 g/l
- Storability:High aging potential, 10 years+
- Location:Ried Jungenberg - Bisamberg Wien
Deep and rich hue with a developing rim; complex aromas of cassis, spice and red pepper; the palate shows good Cabernet character with supple tannins that become more firm with aeration. Dry style with more intense chocolate notes and hints of nougat; a dialogue of fruit and spice, leading to an elegant and long finish.