Ried Jungenberg - Bisamberg Wien, Cuvée 2013 0.75 l
Viennese Quality Wine
- Maturation:dry, 30 months maturation in barriques, cork
- Alcohol concentration:14 %vol.
- Drinking temperature:18 °C
- Residual sugar:1 g/l
- tartness:5,2 g/l
- Storability:High aging potential, 10 years+
- Location:Ried Jungenberg - Bisamberg Wien
Deep and rich hue, opaque core and subtle maturation on the rim.
The fine bouquet provides the complexity reminiscent of Bordeaux, with red pepper, cassis, spices, and chocolate. Highly palatable with sufficient maturity with dry elegance and sweet extract that provide superb balance and complexity with earthy and spicy tones, over herbal characters and finally ripe, dark fruit characters and chocolate.
An elegant wine with a full-bodied structure and depth of character. The persistent tannins culminate into a fine and supple aftertaste.
- 90 Falstaff
- 5/5 glases, Weinguide Österreich Rot 2019
- Wiener Landessieger 2018
- Gold AWC Vienna 2017