Ried Preussen - Nussberg, 1 ÖTW, Riesling 2018 0,75l
Classified «Erste Lage» by the ÖTW - Wiener Qualitätswein
- Maturation:finished dry, aged in large wooden cask
- Alcohol concentration:13.5 Vol%
- Drinking temperature:9-11 °C
- Residual sugar:2.1 g/l
- tartness:6.4 g/l
- Storability:very high potential for aging, ten years and more
- Location:Ried Preussen, Nussberg
Ried Preussen is one of the top vineyards in Nussdorf, situated directly on the Nussberg, where the Danube River exerts a substantial influence on the microclimate. Calcareous clay soils provide perfect conditions for vinifying grand Rieslings of great character. Precise fruit, notes of peach and elderberry.
Juicy and refreshing structure; mineral salts, complex aftertaste with prominent sweet extract.
This wine is classified
by the ÖTW.